WHAT IS A SUPPORTED INTERNSHIP?
A partnership between an employer and a learning provider, supporting people aged 16-25 with a disability into paid employment.
There are lots of ways you will benefit from our supported internship programme:
- Learn new skills valued by employers to improve your CV
- Feel more confident and pick up new knowledge
- Meet and work with new people - some of these may become new friends!
- Improve your health and wellbeing
- Improve your communication and social skills
- Become more independent by learning how to travel to work on your own
- Be supported to search for jobs, apply for jobs and go to interviews